Friday, March 29, 2002

Dear Cruel World,

Judging by the (lack of) comments to yesterday's post, it seems like no one really cares that Dudley Moore bought the farm. Let's see if you're that apathetic when Steve Guttenberg kicks off...

Can you hear that? It's the sound of all of yesterday's stars weeping...

Auditioned 3 actresses earlier this eve. Really impressive shows. (Though that is a matter of debate with the 2 other people who assisted me.) It will be difficult to choose.

The director of student affairs at Tisch School of the Arts (at NYU) asked me to perform at another coffee house on April 19th. It is odd, being cast as a performer. I feel like I am a clumsy tourist (and I am). Though the masochist and misanthrope in me sort of enjoys it, in an bizarre and awful and tortuous way...

C insists I say yes, though.

Here's a web site dedicated to my Uncle Aaron. Ain't he cute?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home