Wednesday, February 13, 2019

End of Netflix DVD Service Part II


This morning, I got these emails from Netflix informing me that my credit card had been charged for the 2 dvds that I didn't return.

You know. Those Netflix DVDs I spent a fucking fortune on by keeping them for an unconscionable amount of time and not watching them as I continued to pay a monthly DVD fee for them?

And you SAW that I sent them back! I blogged about it, even! Who blogs anymore?! I certainly don't!

So anyways, I had to call the company and complain that I really had returned the discs. (The Netflix DVD service people have been split off from the main Netflix company, btw.) They basically just took my word for it and marked the discs as "lost" and refunded me my penalty fees.

Anyway, the Netflix DVD saga is officially over.

I'm out! Streaming's the future, baby!

2 Comments:

Blogger _PIxel said...

I lived in Cedar Rapids, Iowa for a year (I'm not from the US) and I did use the DVD service from Netflix (this was a long time ago, 2009-2010)...but because there weren't many streaming alternatives aside from Youtube and a couple titles Netflix had available; I decided to go to the public library and started renting from them...and it was free! So, not sure if that's an option for you, don't know if they still carry discs but you might want to ask if they do...

9/14/2019 12:12:00 AM  
Blogger Raed Moustafa said...

Digital Video Disc (D.V.D.). Netflix's>your both's, fault.

11/08/2022 09:51:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home