Thursday, July 25, 2013

Wishlist 2013

The year started out exceptionally quiet on the career front. And it's remained quiet past the midpoint of the year. But for whatever reason, some noise is being made again.

Here's my current list of my projects that I hope move forward in some capacity before the year's end:

1. PARTY
2. THE FALL OF THE HOUSE OF USHER
3. HAYRIDE
4. THE BUTCHERHOUSE CHRONICLES *

For the record, that last one is ever the longshot and I've no insider knowledge of any new movement. Paramount's got the rights for se7en more years. An insider tells me that "horror is hot again", so it wouldn't be crazy to imagine the studio dusting it off.

Too premature to comment on the other three. To a large extent, this is ultimately about me being able to get those scripts up to a certain level where they're viable.

The wishlist doubles as a To-Do list.

Suffice it to say, if any one of these projects moves forward this year, it will be a victory. Movement on more than one would be an embarrassment of fortune. And I think there could be a domino effect.

Okay, this is entirely possible.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home