Wednesday, May 18, 2011

Out of My Fucking Mind

Sometimes I have just got to take a moment to step back and marvel at how utterly stark raving mad I've made myself with these projects I'm slaving over.

It's not math. It's not science. It's an art. And sometimes if you just try to throw the sheer drudgery of hours at it, you end up at brick walls. I have been keeping despicable hours trying to get some of this done. I don't sleep through the night. I sleep in patches. Three hours here, four hours there. Filled with bad dreams. When you're this worn out, it's hard to see what's good anymore. This is just a stupid, disposable blog entry and I can barely string the words together in a coherent fashion. (Hopefully my animated GIF will distract you from my failure.)

I'm at the wheel and I'm half-asleep. I'm about to Chappaquiddick this thing.

Last night, had a dream that I joined a cult on Long Island because the rent was cheap.

Okay. End vent. My manager wants to talk to me today, we'll see how that goes.

Labels:

1 Comments:

Blogger LC said...

Just your friendly internet stalker... x

5/19/2011 12:42:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home