Friday, April 15, 2011

I'm So Gifted at Finding What I Don't Like the Most

I loooove first dates!!!

Please. Give me at least 20 more years of first dates. Because they are, without fail, the best times ever.

Because I'm completely mental, I find that I grade myself during and after a first date. Doesn't matter how attracted I am to the girl. (Though if I'm legitimately attracted to her, the grade tends to skew harsher.) I'm analyzing body language, awkward silences, moments of connection, moments of disconnection. There is a science to this. A sad, desperate science.

I give my Thursday night performance a B-. That is out of generosity because I don't believe I flat-out embarrassed myself.

I've had tepid first dates that have turned into full-fledged relationships so it's difficult to say with absolute certainty... but I don't think this one's going to lead into a second date. (If it does, I will delete this entry.)

She was really cute, though.

*sigh*

1 Comments:

Blogger Peon Safari said...

Ahh. A partner in misanthropy. http://dombt.blogspot.com/

I would say "hi", but what's the point? To paraphrase Anne Frank: "People are basically shit"

4/19/2011 02:16:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home