Thursday, February 24, 2011

Global Thermonuclear Cunt

MALICE
I called her a cunt.

OTHER
I know! Why would you call her a cunt, Malice?

MALICE
Because she was pissing me off and wouldn't leave me alone. Why would you keep trying to contact someone after he's called you a cunt?

OTHER
I personally don't see the appeal but SHE LIKES YOU, Malice!

MALICE
Why would you LIKE someone after he's called you a cunt?

OTHER
Because you were so nice to her before you started being an asshole!

MALICE
I started being an asshole to her because she started being a cunt!

OTHER
Malice!

MALICE
I called her a cunt so she would leave me alone. I called her a rude, small-minded cunt. I did not call her a cunt to endear her to me. I called her a cunt so she would hate me and walk away. I call you a cunt, it's not a fucking speed bump: it's me setting fire to the bridge. Here's a simple life rule: don't try to pursue a relationship with someone who's called you a cunt.

OTHER
She was crying yesterday, Malice!

MALICE
Oh God, why was she crying?

OTHER
Because she likes you and you're being an asshole, Malice!

MALICE
I haven't even said anything to her in two months! I don't hang out with the circle anymore so she doesn't even have to see me.

OTHER
She was telling us about all the things you did...

MALICE
All the things I did in her delusional head? I'm sure she did absolutely nothing wrong. I'm sure she's perfectly blameless in her head. I'm sure that me being cold toward her is NOT a reaction to anything she could have possibly done. If I'm such an asshole, why does she still like me?

OTHER
Because you were so nice to her when you took her on dates!

MALICE
How long ago was that? If she's upset, she can go cry on [redacted]'s shoulder.

OTHER
They're not dating!

MALICE
Oh really? They're not together. That's not what they BOTH told me.

OTHER
No, they're not! She just liked him because he was so nice to her after you were so mean to her.

MALICE
So, what then? She just started getting close to him to get a reaction out of me?

OTHER
Nooo! You're the one she likes! She LIKES you, Malice; do YOU like HER?

MALICE
How old are you people? I think she needs to get over this. I think she and her BFFs need to get over this and move on. I think they need to stop reading my fucking blog for clues to some psychotic conspiracy theory that doesn't exist. Here's my rule: someone treats me like shit, I've got just enough self-respect to walk away.

3 Comments:

Anonymous fedup said...

! I've been reading your blogs for years and I still haven't found any psychotic conspiracy clues...but I'll keep looking...

2/24/2011 09:14:00 AM  
Blogger M. Alice said...

it's there -- read it again!

2/24/2011 10:07:00 AM  
Blogger Nicholas Gaffney said...

You need to hold the blog up to a mirror. Backwards, everything becomes clear!

2/26/2011 09:31:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home