Friday, August 06, 2010

Once Upon a Hayride

"By the pricking of my thumbs, something wicked this way comes."
MACBETH, Act IV, scene 1

114 pages. That's where it's at. And, I'm sure, still riddled with issues, but I feel that I need to share it with my reps at this point.

Printing now. Should be the biggest doc my printer has spit out in forever. (Hope I've got the ink.) I'll try to give it a read during the daylight, make some final fixes before emailing across the country.

Of course, I've also got to deal with the bed bug infestation I've just discovered in The Tomb.

I lead a charmed life.

3 Comments:

Anonymous fedup said...

! The mrs' family is dealing with that problem. PITA!

8/06/2010 08:40:00 AM  
Blogger M. Alice said...

Landlord said he might charge us half the cost of the exterminator if it's expensive. I don't know...

8/06/2010 04:27:00 PM  
Blogger M. Alice said...

UPDATE: 115 pages.

8/06/2010 04:27:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home