Tuesday, July 13, 2010

Malice in Underland

Here's an EXCLUSIVE for all of you lucky Misanthropy Central readers!

I'm about to finish writing this script called HAYRIDE (this week...?) and then I'm jumping right into writing another script called CADAVERS.

HAYRIDE is the original spec that's on nobody's radar, but it's my precious spec baby. And it's running too long but whatever.

CADAVERS has a lot of hands on it already. Producers of those SAW movies are in on it. Money details and potential are hazy right now, but it's going to be the next script I write no matter what, sooo... fuck it. I'm just gonna start working on it. See how fast I can crank that sucker out. Better than endlessly chasing after open writing assignments.

Two new feature scripts completed before this summer's over would be good for me.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home