Wednesday, June 04, 2008

The Hand That Rocks the Cradle

I was watching a few minutes of "The Hand that Rocks the Cradle" the other day and was startled to realize that it starred Hilary Clinton.

Really, it's uncanny. Rebecca De Mornay's a shoe-in to play her when Oliver Stone makes the movie version.

(I was also surprised to see Californication's crazy hottie Madeline Zima in the movie, as a little girl.)

Honestly, it's a little sick that De Mornay is STILL so hot after all these years...

In other news:
When I said "deadly neurotoxin," the "deadly" was in massive sarcasm quotes. I could take a bath in this stuff. Put it on cereal, rub it right into my eyes... honestly, it's not deadly at all... to *me*. You, on the other hand, are going to find its deadliness... a lot less funny.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home