Thursday, August 27, 2015

Dying Year

I've lost all my friends.

It happened so gradually and yet so suddenly.

Significant others. Children. Then... nothing.

Suddenly, I have no social life because all my friends have sacrificed their social lives for the sake of breeding.

Today was a dark day. Between the madness of work and a bleak, black incident that stained every waking minute of today... it was a bad day. And although I had nothing and no one waiting for me at home, I could not wait to retreat to my dark corner of earth to hide from the cruelty of the world for a spell.

I wish I were dead. Death would be so easy. Not existing.

Maybe I can kill myself before this gig is done -- that'll really put a wrench in their production.

No positive spins tonight. I am completely heartbroken.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home