Wednesday, April 01, 2015

Rye Playland

Shouldn't be drinking but I'm nursing a glass of (my roommate's) Rye tonight. I feel like hell. My immune system is shot. My body ached all day at work today and I wanted to pass out. My throat hurts. The glands in my jaws are swollen. Perhaps it's a blessing to be so infirm at the very beginning of this month. Gives me a goal to get better.

Stronger.

Faster.

The gym was a bitch this mourning. I've been focusing all on cardio this week, just as a way to meditate. I was just so tired and aching this mourn, part of me just wanted to sleep in. But a good sweat for 45 to 60 is helful (sic) for the head.

I've got a month to go. It's supposed to be just a month, at least. Who knows. All I know is, I'm not caving.

THE BALL IS NOT IN MY COURT.

April 1st, 2015. I am fucking exhausted. I'm going to try to build a new computer this month, as a side project. And develop my new play. Spend some quality time with some peeps I haven't seen in a spell. I will endeavor to have as good a time as I can during this month, because torturing myself will NOT be productive.

Easier. Said.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home