Monday, August 08, 2011

We Reap What We Sow

Welcome, Monday. How was the weekend?

Did everyone hear about Bobby Boblick's weekend? I hear it was pretty bad. I hear that the shit hit the fan and that nobody likes or trusts Bobby Boblick anymore and he's completely alienated his closest friends. Sure, some people still like Bobby Boblick but more and more people actively dislike him. Has he learned any lessons through all this? Well, if he were gonna learn a lesson, he should've learned it months ago and he didn't... so I'd say no.

Personally, at this point, I'm torn between not giving a fuck and not giving a shit.

I know that most of you don't know who "Bobby Boblick" is. He's someone who claims he doesn't like drama but always seems to create crazy drama wherever he goes. He's like a black-hole, sucking everyone into his drama.

It's exhausting. I'm exhausted. Tired of talking about it and him, arguing over things he said or didn't say, did or didn't do. I'm not excusing him, not defending him, not pardoning his actions. I'm simply tired of talking about him. And I hope he doesn't do something new to compel me to write more about him on here. Not for a while at least.

Me? I've been under the weather since Friday. Maybe even before that. Could be that going out on Friday made things worse. Not completely sick but just vaguely unwell. Less than 100%. The hypochondriac in me fears that I'm probably going to die soon. I really cannot afford to come down with some major illness right now. I guess that few people can afford the *luxury* of a major illness, but the timing would be particularly disadvantageous for me at the moment. I need a few more days to repair myself.

Some fun articles for you to read:

5 Biggest Disasters in the History of Marketing Ideas

7 Creepy Video-Game Easter Eggs

4 Comments:

Anonymous fedup said...

Wait...I thought this was the Eff Nick Gaffney blog? WHAT HAPPENED TO THE EFF NICK GAFFNEY BLOG??????

8/08/2011 08:34:00 AM  
Blogger M. Alice said...

Okay, it's back!

8/08/2011 08:57:00 AM  
Anonymous fedup said...

Ahhh...much better. Now all is right with the world and I can sleep peacefully tonight.

8/08/2011 09:26:00 AM  
Blogger Nick Gaffney said...

Stop catering Malice!

8/08/2011 03:20:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home