Thursday, July 28, 2011

Who in the Hell is Bobby Boblick? (And why you should fear him.)

If you've been reading the blog this week, you've probably had one question on your mind:

"What's the latest with your career, Malice?"

Well, sir... a bit of waiting. There's one new project that I'm trying to get. I won't write about it here. Not just yet, anyway. The archives of this blog are littered with entries about projects that fell by the wayside. It's disheartening.

And to be completely honest, my heart's not in this new project. Not yet, at least. But the reality is, I can't shrug off the flickering promise of a paycheck. If I manage to get the gig, I'll cram my heart into it, do everything I can to make it something creatively worthwhile.

Till then, we are chasing every lead.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home